Less than 5 hours and my SAs will be overrrrr. And then it'll be time to partayye... Until my ugly results come back ahahah.
I'm having my lunch now. Jiams called about an hour ago to happily shout in my ear, "YALLOW? I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU MY EXAMS ARE OVER!!!"
Hahaha qtpie. Not.
I don't think I'll be top in class so I can kiss my non-existent bass guitar goodbye :'( well maybe if I pester my dad he'll still get it for me but it won't feel the same because I didn't actually deserve it, if you know what I mean.
I've finished reading all my physics lecture notes and I'm left with looking through the tutorials.
Gotta be in school in around 2.5 hours and take my 1.5 hour exam. If you think about it, that's actually kinda short.
My longest exam is 2.5 hours and Tania from VJC told me that her H2 papers are all 3 hours. Da heck.
Anyways, I'm finishing my mixed rice. Gonna go back to revision in maybe 15min. Since it's my last paper I might as well mug really hard and play hard later! Hope I can do the physics paper :'(
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment