Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Some try to hand me money, they don't understand

Hi bbys I'm so excited to go jamming tomorrow yay yay yay and I'm playing a bass guitar for the first time ever yay yay yay

Nothing much to blog about actually, I just feel like blogging.

I went to Starbucks yesterday to study physics. Wanted to study chem as well but I couldn't concentrate after I finished physics so I went home and played guitar haha.

Oh and yesterday I got pissed at my mom. Don't really wanna talk about it because I know you have to respect your parents and not get mad at them or whatever and you people will prolly judge me if I said my mom was bitchy soooo. Yeah.

Though I don't really understand, why can't you dislike your parents? I'm not saying I dislike my mom because I love her no matter what but just sometimes I get really annoyed with her.

Like even the annoying people in your school someday get married and have kids; would you blame their kids for disliking their parents' personality?

But still my mom's not that bad. We just don't understand each other. I think me and her are way too different. Like if we were both the same age, we'd probably be in completely different cliques in school.

Anyways, speaking of school, I kinda miss school. Not that much, just some parts of it. Anyway we're all mugging at home; it's not really different from school; just that you have to wear the same clothes as everyone else and you actually get to interact with people while mugging.

Haha I don't think I'm making much sense at all.

Oh something random; the other day while out with yueyao and nigel I said we were talking about ambitions and how we don't know if we like something or a subject simply because we're good at it.

Like do I really like writing? Or do I just like it because I'm good at it? I thought about it and I realised if I were to suck at writing, I probably wouldn't like it at all. So the answer is yes I like writing because I'm good at it.

Which kinda complicates things, really.

And I just remembered I didn't post that Alex Gaskarth quote hahaha.

~

No comments: