Tuesday, June 5, 2012

With a guitar in our hands, and rock in our hearts

Went to watch Snow White with Lianne on monday night :) It was much better than I expected! I really didn't like Kristen Stewart as Snow White; I still think her acting is terrible.

But all in all, it was a good movie. Classic fairytale, never gets old :) I love the twist though! (no spoilers here haha don't worry)

Yesterday I went to the airport to study with Jiams and Elaine! It was pretty productive for a group study, even though I didn't manage to finish what I wanted to study that day.

It was also fun! Me and Jiams had a lunch break and collectively ate a bowl of tomyum soup with a plate of rice, one plate of hokkien mee and one plate of western food- chicken, potatoes and coleslaw.

They were all generous servings too. Me and Jiams were so full after that, and I wasn't hungry until about four hours later, which is really a feat for me.

We left the airport around 9pm. Jiams tweeted later 'It was a day well spent' and I totally agree :')

But dt didn't come :( We need to have a full melons outing soon!

At night I was chatting on whatsapp with Ali and somehow I ended up playing Payphone on guitar and singing to him on the phone, and I made him rap the Wiz Khalifa verse hahaha we were both damn shy, it was hilarious.

I honestly don't even remember what we talked about but we were on the phone for 3 hours and I kept wanting to go sleep but he'd remind me that he's leaving for an 18-day holiday in the US in like 2 days.

Going to miss my bestie a lot. He's not bringing his phone too so no means of communication until school reopens :(

Have a good time Ali! Mug hard so you don't retain otherwise I will roast you alive. (though I don't think he reads my blog)

Pictures below :)

BYE

~

No comments: