It's the last day before exams and the day before the first day of school, again.
I'm taking a break before tackling econs and maybe chemistry at night.
I'm so hyped for school again but I'm also so so so scared to sit for my SAs. I'll be so pissed if I don't pass promo criteria again ok.
7 more mins till 12pm and I start on econs. I know I keep saying it but I really really can't wait for this week to be over. Or rather, for thursday 4pm to come.
I don't know if I'm really looking forward to a new term or not. On one hand, I've kinda missed my friends. On the other, I'm not looking forward to going through the same old school routine over and over again.
Nyahahahahaha. <--- totally random
I've been feeling sad for no logical explanation recently and I don't know if it's because I'm actually stressed and I don't realise it or what.
I think I'm secretly suffering from post-jamming withdrawal symptoms because I keep randomly finding new bass tabs to play (I tried Tears Don't Fall just now and it's crazy I tell ya) and I just miss the feeling of playing bass that day and hearing the lovely deep sound come from the amp behind me.
I sound so crazy but. Yeah. And I've been sad partly because I've been watching Avenged Sevenfold videos and seeing how much fun they have with their lives, fooling around and making music while I just spent a lovely Sunday morning trying to figure out how to draw an energy cycle.
And it makes me so sad because I will never get to be like that, and when I grow up and grow old I'll just be another somebody with a 9 to 5 job, and I'll still be playing guitar to these four walls.
Sigh I just made myself sadder. Oh well, this is life. Can't be helped. :(
We should be content with what we have, right?
And what I have now is exams the next day so I shall be good and start mugging.
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment