Hi guysssss.
This weather will be the death of me. I'm having dinner now and it's so hot that I have to stuff my mouth with food, go back to my air-conditioned room, chew and swallow, then repeat.
Yesterday's studying with Jiams was not at all productive. We studied for about less than two hours at T3's Coffee Bean, then went to lunch at Aston's, and while going to the staff canteen to continue studying, we saw a humongous crowd near the arrival hall at T2!
Of course we went to investigate, and found out that Jay Park and some korean boy group called B1A4 were coming.
Even though neither of us were fans, we stayed to 抽热闹 anyways hahaha. We mugged while waiting but it was really unproductive.
It was slightly disappointing because Jay Park and the korean boys just looked... normal. I didn't even realise it was Jay Park until he was much nearer to us.
But the fans were crazy, I'm telling you. I saw this girl literally shaking because she was so excited! And she and her friends were decked out in fan shirts and the boyband's merch and whatnot. Scary.
But still, I can understand. I'm not a fangirl in /that/ kind of way, but I have a looooot of respect and love for all my favourite bands and if it was me and Christine waiting for All Time Low or Mayday Parade or something, I would probably die.
So me and Jiams wasted quite a bit of time on waiting for Jay Park and B1A4 :( We then went to the staff canteen and did study for a while but we both decided to be pigs and share rojak hahaha.
I pig out a lot when I'm with Jiams, we both do. "We are not normal girls" LOL.
After the rojak (and barley for me and teh si for her), we studied till 6pm and then went to camwhore at the rooftop carpark.
Today the 4L'11 music students met up to go to Mrs Sng's house to visit her and baby Keren :)
It was nice catching up with them, bringing up old jokes and all that. Whenever I'm with a group of old friends it actually makes me kinda sad, like when we talk about our new schools and friends and it starts to hit you that you're no longer in the same class or school anymore.
Like everyone has chosen a different path; one of us went to poly, one went to senior high at Dunman High, most went to different JCs and took the typical subject combis, two went on to study A level music in TJC.
It's just... sad to realise that you've nothing in common anymore, and you're no longer classmates, you just used to be, and I'm not just referring to the music students but all my friends and classmates from AHS.
And you'll only keep in touch with a handful of close friends; the rest will just forever be ex-schoolmates, acquaintances and a memory, and in time to come, faces will be forgotten, and others will become whats-his/her-name.
my gawd, now I'm making myself want to cry hahaha why am I such a depressing person.
But yeah. I know it's part and parcel of life to make friends and lose friends, but how I wish that weren't so. How I wish everything could stay familiar and everyone could stay close and then maybe life wouldn't be so hard.
K now I don't know how to continue haha.
Well I'm glad I went to the gathering; it was nice meeting up with the music students. I miss 4L now; we were such a special class.
Pictures below :)
BYE
~














No comments:
Post a Comment