Tuesday, June 19, 2012

We try to run away, but end up running back

Happy :)

There's this part in Crash by You Me At Six where Josh sings "Just crash, fall down, I'll wrap my arms around you now." And my heart always does a little dive when he sings that, it's so beautiful.

That's why seeing You Me At Six perform Crash live is definitely one of the things on my bucket list. I'll probably cry like a baby if I ever get to experience that. Sigh.

Also this is kinda random but I realise when I first get to know a person and I find out we have similar tastes in music, I tend to practically throw out my music library to them. Like omg listen to this! And this ahhh you'll love it! Hahaha

Oh I forgot to mention I heard from Mistika that You Me At Six may be coming in August please let that be true and please let me be able to make itttt :') please please please

Today was a pretty great day, I hung out with Yueyao and Nigel. We went to Nigel's house with the intention of singing karaoke and studying but we ended up not studying at all and abandoned karaoke to surf youtube and watch The Big Bang Theory lolol.

TBBT is megaaa funny!! Like I didn't expect it to be that funny. Sheldon hahaha I love him!

K guys it's 12.15am, gotta sleep. Tomorrow shall be self-declared Mugging Day. Busy week this week; I've to finish revision before SAs (which are next week omg), meet up with my pw group and go jamming yay :)

Not sure if it's a permanent thing, but hopefully it is. They're a few guys from the same college and we're meeting for the first time this friday. It'd be really really great if I could form a band within college because it's so hard meeting up with Hit & Run :/

I like my bandmates and all but living in opposite ends of the country just makes things kinda difficult. Still, if we ever decide to meet up, I'll go. We've never even had a full band meetup haha. #sad

Oops 12.20am now. I really need to sleep.

BYE

~

No comments: