I'm sooo shagged right now.
I spent the day studying with Jiams at coffee bean, kallang leisure park, and it was soo productive I can't even believe it myself!
We calculated; minus travelling time, lunch breaks and a couple of toilet breaks, we spent a total of five hours on hardcore mugging.
I am so proud of myself! So I guess the tiredness is all worth it.
I'm really worried for my econs and math exams though, especially math. We've had a couple of math tests and one math CA so far and I've gotten nothing but U grades :'(
I must get at least an E this time! I must pass~
Next few days are gonna be really busy. Tomorrow morning melons are meeting up for bball; it's rare that all four of us can make it! :) Then I have to mug. (again sigh)
Sunday I'll be meeting with my new band (we're calling ourselves Hit & Run) for jamming. I'm totally itching to jam, I haven't been a studio since me, J and N met with the other band :(
Hopefully my new bandmates are nice! :)
Monday there's (I think) dinner with the hard rock hotel girls. Oh yes that reminds me, we made a video called "8 things not to do in a hotel" during our stay in hard rock hotel. Idk if I've mentioned it before!
It was so fun and I very nearly laughed my ass off when I saw the video that Lianne's finally gotten round to editing about a week ago.
If you're interested you can find the video yourself on Emily's blog emichok.blogspot.com It's one of the latest posts I thinkkk.
It's super funny to me but maybe because I remember all the funny outtakes and things we did in hard rock while watching the video. Ahhh I can't wait for the next time we can party like that again! (prolly only after promos or 'A's :(
Ok guys time to bathe!
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment