Saturday, June 9, 2012

Remember how the coffee made us shake on those long drives

Ahhh how I love Vegas by All Time Low. So much meaning in such a simple upbeat song.

So I was supposed to go play basketball this morning with the melons, but I woke up at 7am and there was so much rain outside my window :(

I was barely half-awake but my heart was like... sighhh. I really wanted to play ball this morning.

So after a few phone calls about the rain we decided to play another time instead, and I went back to sleep. Woke up at 11.30am feeling tired from too much sleep.

The rest of the day was spent mugging at Jiams' house with her and Elaine :) I think overall it was okay, productive I guess but not thaaat productive? Haha but I did manage to make math notes.

Then Elaine and I went to have dinner. We headed to the bedok foodcourt because I was craving xiaolongbao but the entire place was so smoky. Must've been a satay stall or something.

So we went to kfc instead, then we took the same bus back. :)

The other night I was watching this movie with my dad on tv, it was called Almost Famous and I really loved it, though sadly I only watched half of it.

Basically it's about this fifteen-year-old good kid called William who loves writing and rock music (omg like me!) who gets the chance to write an article for Rolling Stone magazine on a rock band called Stillwater.

So he follows Stillwater through their tour, and all the ups and downs of tour life. He also falls for one of the band's groupies, Penny Lane.

It was a really good movie :) It also inspired me in a way; like if the band doesn't work out (touchwood) I can always write and work towards being a journalist for rock music or something.

Damn, what I'd give to be a writer for Kerrang!. -eyes shine-

Kay guys, so that's it for now. Band meeting tomorrow, I'm excited and nervous!

BYE

~

No comments: