Monday, June 11, 2012

Everything I touch turns to stone

I like Blessed With A Curse by Bring Me The Horizon. I tweeted about them scaring me because I honestly didn't expect them to be all screamo and heavy metal because I know quite a bunch of people on twitter who are YMAS-BMTH fans so I thought they were similar to YMAS.

Man I was dead wrong. I downloaded about six songs and I played them one after the other; they all scared the life out of me.

Then Daine replied my tweet asking why??? was I scared of them and she told me to listen to Blessed With A Curse and heyyy I actually liked it.

The singer (is it Oli Sykes?) was doing screaming throughout the whole song but it was nice because you could actually hear the melody.

Not like in Pray For Plague or some of the other songs; it was terrible, imo. Epitome of white noise. I'm so sorry to anyone reading this who's a BMTH fan.

Hi guys I'm back!

I saved everything above as a draft after typing it yesterday and forgot to post it. Oh well.

I'm having lunch right now and I'm soooo hungry. I had tuition from 11am to 1pm just now and my stomach was giving me hell throughout :'(

Yesterday was a good day. I studied at simei's Starbucks with Jiams. Managed to complete my studying for physics hooray! -claps myself on the back-

Yesterday was when I realised just how nice locals really are.

This guy at the next table said hi suddenly, said that he used to teach JC chem and that he overheard me and Jiams talking about a question we both couldn't solve and asked if we needed help.

At first we were stunned, but soon we were bombarding him with questions. He was so nice! I can't believe there are people that nice still around these days.

Then halfway a lady walked past and accidentally knocked over his drink, and she insisted on buying him a new one despite his refusal. Soooo kind of her!

So yep. Interesting stuff yesterday. I also wasn't too productive yesterday but it's ok, I'm planning to make up for it by chionging econs later :)

Omg and last night I dreamt I was the fourth member of Green Day.

Best dream ever.

BYE

~

No comments: