I really, really, really love Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold. I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but yeah. It's so beautiful I could cry.
The way the guitar weaves a melody throughout the whole song, the drums are kept simple but sweet, the chords used just fall into place together... Ahhhh it's a work of art.
And usually I fall for the guitar solos, but this song is absolutely perfect. I love the verses, the chorus, the bridge, the solo, all equally.
Plus the song is 6:33 minutes but I still find it too short haha.
Today was spent lazing around and doing math. Wasn't productive sigh.
Tomorrow me and Yueyao are going to Nigel's house haha. Not playing gooseberry ok, it's just really fun to hang out with them.
Oh yeah there's something random I want to say. I think a lot of people waste time and effort getting mad at others for the way they act, the things they say and just parts of their personality in general.
I don't understand; if you don't like the person, then don't waste your time on them getting annoyed at everything they say or do. Leave them be. Doesn't it make life much easier?
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment