Sunday, June 17, 2012

My words will ring in your ears

Hi guys. Been feeling not too happy lately because I sync-ed my iphone with my dad's macbook and all my apps disappeared.

Initially I thought that was fine because I don't play any games and I can just re-download Twitter, Whatsapp, Instagram and Blogger...

But then I realised my MusicDL app was gone too. More than 400 songs, each downloaded one by one. Poof. They all did a David Copperfield on me. I'm sooooo depressed.

Sighhhh.

So ok, I suck it up and start re-downloading everything I can think of, but my favourite website to download from doesn't have Madina Lake and You Me At Six anymore; two of my not-so-popular favourite bands.

And my stereo which has been around for a really long time decided to expire recently. My dad won't buy me a stereo until after my SAs. Anyway I already feel guilty because he agreed to buy me a bass guitar if I get top in class.

HAHA I make it sound like it's already confirmed. But no speaking of SAs I am still pretty stressed out haha. Finished making econs notes yesterday and I summarised 73 pages into 24. -___-

And math, don't even get me started.

So yesterday was just spent pigging around at home. I only did econs notes sigh. Dunno if I should do econs or math today.

Recently I've kinda lost the motivation to study D:

K there's nothing much to blog about since I haven't gone out since friday. I realise I go out a lot compared to most of my friends. Can't decide if that's a good or bad thing.

Ok lunch soon then I shall take a shower (oh just realised the weather's not as bad today) and do math. #nerdmodeon

BYE

~

No comments: