Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Lost in the stereo's sound

4 DOWN, 1 MORE TO GO.

And that one more is H1 physics and it's an afternoon paper so I'm currently slacking my butt off because I'm too complacent.

Math was terrible. Like really really terrible. I've already lost more than 20 marks thanks to blanks. Poof. The amount of time given is seriously crazy.

I did my best to rush through the whole paper and I barely glanced away from it except to check the time. So yeah. I thinkkk I can safely say I gave it my best shot :'(

Paper ended around 10.30am and I had lunch in school with 12S16. One thing I've realised about our class is that we're very segregated. The girls and guys always sit at our own separate tables. Which is kinda sad :(

Maybe it's cause we have 12 boys and 12 girls. So neither gender is really the lonely minority and neither feels the need to mix with the other. Am I making sense?

Anyway after lunch I went home then met Tania at tamp for an impromptu meetup and she ate lunch and we walked around tampines. I saw a very nice top at Topshop but it's so exp :(

Then I came home again and played guitar. I tried to do a cover of Zombie by The Pretty Reckless but I kept screwing up. First I forgot the lyrics, then I played the wrong chords.

And I got annoyed by my voice so I just deleted everything haha da heck. Always happens when I do covers.

I also decided to write a new bio for my blog, but it turned out looking more like a mini essay about myself and I can't figure out which parts to delete hahaha.

K gonna have instant noodles for dinner then I'll finally get started on physics. Twas great wasting my afternoon away :)

BYE

~

No comments: