Monday, June 25, 2012

You wear your heart on your sleeve, I threw mine to the sky

2 DOWN, 3 MORE TO GO.

Yup I'm done with my econs and two GP papers. Chem is tomorrow.

Econs was... :( I don't think I'll do well for it. I left out quite a few important things, now that I think of it.

GP was tough man. Paper 1 was fine but Paper 2 made me wanna die, it was sooooo difficult. And I was already tired and my hand was numb and I was soo cold from the air-con blowing directly at me in the hall.

I don't know how the arts student cope with all the endless writing haha my hand felt like dropping off by the time 4.30pm came. And halfway through the paper I couldn't think straight anymore and my answers were all rubbish sigh.

Chem tomorrow. Hope the paper's doable. Having tuition later to recap everything before I turn in early :)

3 MORE DAYS

BYE

~

No comments: