Thursday, June 7, 2012

I'd Hate To Be You When You Find Out What This Song Is About

Gonna start studying in three minutes!

It's the guilt kicking in; I spent yesterday lazing around. I played with my phone, then slept on the floor in the afternoon for about an hour, and at night I took out my econs book, sat there and read wattpad.

-facepalm-

I've been reading... Well, I can't remember the title but it's about this extremely musically talented girl called Keely Staub with an amazing voice and great skill at the guitar.

And she gets talent-scouted and signed to a label and eventually falls for her producer, Seth Ryan. Blah blah blah, the latest update is about her getting a terrible throat infection and possibly losing her voice.

How can I possibly miss out on that!  So yeah, I couldn't resist reading until 11.30pm, then I got tired and went to sleep.

I had tuition at 10am today. My mom woke me up at 9.30am and I felt like a zombie when I first got out of bed. I really couldn't think properly at all and my eyes were barely open.

I kept yawning throughout tuition, I feel so bad for my tutor haha. Then my mom cooked potato soup for lunch, yumzzz.

And you dropped the note and we changed key
You changed yourself and I changed me
I really didn't see us singing through this
Then you screamed the bridge and I cried the verse
And our chorus came out unrehearsed
Then you smiled the whole way through it
I guess that's what's worth it.


Ich liebe dieses lied :)

BYE

~

No comments: