Today was a pretty good day :)))
Haha ok it's mainly because I went jamming. I'm so happyyyyy I haven't been to a studio in 10373926028 years.
At first we started with Wake me up when September Ends which, honestly, didn't sound good at all haha. Then we played The Man Who Can't Be Moved which was definitely much better. 21 Guns was even better :)
We also played I Don't Love You and Jet Lag. I played bass for all except Wake me up when september ends (keyboard) and Jet Lag (I sang).
We also wanted to do Crash by You Me At Six but we weren't familiar with the song haha.
And somehow we also ended up doing Tong Hua (I sang) and Qing Tian (guitar). Sigh I love jamming, though I always feel super tired after that.
And I really love playing bass :))) I love the sound of it, and how simple but important it is. Hope my dad gets me a bass after SAs!
Speaking of which, I'm so worried for SAs now sigh. Yesterday we had pw and there were quite a few math and chem revision questions that I couldn't do. So scary :(
Econs, I don't even know how to answer essay questions. Like what's the format and all that? Yeah so tomorrow I'm mugging for econs with L and T at the airport :) Miss my girls, feels like forever since we last met up.
Yeah I'm too tired to continue typing haha. Brain feels so foggy. Can't wait for the next time we can jam :)
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment